DATES & TIMES:
The tours take place the month of October. Enjoy live farm animals, hay rides, games, mazes, pumpkins, story time and more! We are open to public every weekend in October, and tours are available Monday-Friday. Call to schedule a tour!
Call for pricing
The festival is designed for pre-school through 2nd grade.
- Variety of farm animals including cows, horses, pigs and chickens
- Participate in an assortment of mazes and obstacle courses
- Listen to presentation on various crops
- Enjoy stories about farm animals
- Participate in creative artwork
- Ice Cream
- Hay Rides
- Take home a bag of treats
- Picnic tables (bring your lunch!)